Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens 2019
at The Sevens Stadium
The following roles are all temporary positions are associated with the Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens tournament.
These roles provide support and assistance in the Hotel Office at the team hotels. There will be occasions when one will be required to work alone in the office and handle enquiries professionally and diligently. An individual used to working with professional athletes or in a demanding position would be suited to this role. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential as is ensuring problems are solved swiftly and with minimal fuss. Post-holder must hold a valid driver’s license and provide own transport.
Hours of work: to be confirmed and will include split shifts.
Commencement: Thursday 28th November – Sunday 8th December 2019
Contract Duration: 11 days
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 30th October 2019
Please forward a copy of your CV and a covering email to email@example.com
Roles at The Sevens Stadium
- Prepare an event/leisure plan to meet the collective requirements of the stadium and ensure time and resource requirements are effectively met. Ensure all users of the stadium have the required government, safety, medical and insurance documentation in place.
- Able to project manage simultaneous activities and prioritise objectively as per agreed guidelines. - Liaise with internal and external departments/parties to ensure specific projects are successfully managed to support the client’s wider aims, resulting in timely delivery of a successful operation.
- Advise and guide clients and sub-contractors prior to any activity in order to establish local requirements whilst still fulfilling the expectations of the activity.
- Monitor and maintain documented records of each project in an organised manner to ensure smooth functioning of all activities pre, during and post each activity.
- Evaluate measure and report impact and effectiveness of a specific activity to drive continuous internal department improvement by making recommendations based on the evaluation of each pre and post activity report.
- Negotiate and manage the effective involvement of all suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure cost effective use of department budgets and timely and effective delivery of services.
- Research, analyse and make recommendations regarding cost control actions as required to ensure day to day budgetary compliance.
- Ensure all stadium events and leisure infrastructure and equipment is maintained in good working condition and any maintenance or repairs are carried out immediately.
- Ensure all scheduling, finance and administrative responsibilities are carried without delay and all reporting deadlines are met at all times.