Communications Officer - The Seven Stadium
In this role you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of communications content across all of the Sevens Stadium projects including the development of a clear digital content strategy across all social channels to support delivery and development of new & current business.
- Development of digital assets and content across multiple platforms. Including the website, email marketing and social media.
- Creation of HD video and photographic content at events including the edit & delivery of content post event in accordance with project expectations
- Develop, maintain and delivery of Sevens Stadium & specific events social channels
- Working closely with third party communications teams and departments on the delivery of the communications strategy for the Dubai Rugby Sevens.
- Year round management & delivery of Sevens Stadium social media channels.
- Accountable for The Sevens Stadium website, liaising with Corporate Communications to request changes and improvements to provide an enhanced customer experience.
- Work closely with the events & sales team to deliver content and messaging across all events & projects that take place at the Sevens Stadium
- Actively seek to improve the quality of creative thinking and design solutions across all projects.
- Conceptually designed content - bespoke creative ideas and design styles for various campaigns
- Management of the Sevens Stadium relationships with Emirates Corporate Communications and other third parties to ensure that all processes and procedures are adhered too across all messaging.
- Responsible for effectively monitoring and maintaining of documented records for all communications activity.
- Evaluate and report impact and effectiveness of a specific activity to drive continuous internal department improvements, by making recommendations based on the evaluation of each pre and post activity and on-going business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Communications, Digital production, Social media or the equivalent
- Experienced communications executive that has worked in content creation and strategic communications environments.
- Experienced in working with multiple divisions and/or departments.
- Exposure to the Media, Advertising industries would be desirable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong camera skills both in photo and video formats with strong design, photography and art direction and understanding
- Good understanding of social media platforms and development of interaction and engagement
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in particular Photoshop, XD, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat or a similar suite.
- Experience with video, photo editing and creating animations in After Effects or PremierPro or the like is a plus
- A team player, willing to work in a friendly but fast paced dynamic environment
- Happy working across a multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail from brief to delivery and highly organised with copy writing skills would be a beneficial.
- An understanding of digital advertising via social media channels would be beneficial
- A willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- You have a keen interest in the sports industry, new technology and new applications.